Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1386

From: <rdmcii_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 03:56:11 EST

Yar's divergence ideas sound good. The background is by it's nature
diificult.40K 1st ed. Slann are present and the oldest race. Current 40K no slann and
C'tan the oldest. With conflicting info, one can all argue until they are blue.
I aways think of the slann as the oldest race, and the ctan and necron as a
big boo boo on their part. Most turned on the slann, making them so rare as to
be thought of as extinct or unknown in the mainstream universe, but we in
netepic know a few remain, along with a few loyal necrons.

Bob