Re: [NetEpic ML] Looking for 40k pictures

From: Paul T. <paul_j_t_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:20:05 -0000

> Hi!
>
> I would to ask everyone if they now of any source to obtain 40k symbols
> of the different armies that are NON-GW in origin, or namely home
> made/self-made.

There are a number of fonts available online which contain most of the
actual symbols used in/for the 40Kuniverse. I downloaded them onto my old
computer and no longer have them, but if you want the actual symbols
(imperial Eagles, Ork Glyphs etc, thats probably a good thing to search for.

> I'm also looking for any artwork that is 40k/epic related for
> illustration purposes.

I cant raw to save my life, but if any images are required of painted
miniatures, you're free to use anything of use from the Mercenary Brush site
as long as credit is given.

Good luck with the Gold edition - if as much work goes into this as most
other versions of the game, it should be a very good product!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://www.aofk.co.uk - Home of The Mercenary Brush Galleries & Painting
Service