Re: [NetEpic ML] Looking for 40k pictures

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:45:42 +0100 (MET)

hi peter,

i have send you 40k fonts for word,
maybe someone did also but , hey ;)

--
christian danckworth
miniature design
http://www.fantastictool.net
fantastictool
p.o box 55 02 03
10372 berlin
germany
-----------------
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++
Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam f�r nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail

Paul T. wrote:

>>Hi!
>>
>>I would to ask everyone if they now of any source to obtain 40k symbols
>>of the different armies that are NON-GW in origin, or namely home
>>made/self-made.
>>

>There are a number of fonts available online which contain most of the
>actual symbols used in/for the 40Kuniverse. I downloaded them onto my old
>computer and no longer have them, but if you want the actual symbols
>(imperial Eagles, Ork Glyphs etc, thats probably a good thing to search for.
>

>>I'm also looking for any artwork that is 40k/epic related for
>>illustration purposes.
>>

>I cant raw to save my life, but if any images are required of painted
>miniatures, you're free to use anything of use from the Mercenary Brush site
>as long as credit is given.
>
>Good luck with the Gold edition - if as much work goes into this as most
>other versions of the game, it should be a very good product!
>
>Cheers,
>Paul "TuffSkull" T.
>http://www.aofk.co.uk - Home of The Mercenary Brush Galleries & Painting
>Service
>http://www.epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....

Hi!

I got a few font files that can type 40k symbols which will be useful,
but I need actual insignia and such in picture form too.

Thanks Tuff, I most certainly will use some of your pictures!

Yahoo! Groups Links