Re: [NetEpic ML] Looking for 40k pictures

From: Jon Scrivens <squigs_tbs_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:39:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter,
I'm a bit of a lurker on here, and am known to bash in
the Netepic webmaster at void on occassions, orginally
tom said to me that any artwork I could do would be of
help, but as will all things work etc. made doing
stuff hard, but if you send me a list of stuff I can
try to get some done.

Thanks,
Jon

--- Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would to ask everyone if they now of any source to
> obtain 40k symbols
> of the different armies that are NON-GW in origin,
> or namely home
> made/self-made.
>
> I'm also looking for any artwork that is 40k/epic
> related for
> illustration purposes.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Peter