Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1392

From: Sascha Bross <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:34:21 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

> > 1) The game itself

Not played yet.

> > 2) Is epic looking to be revived at all in your area?

It never died (just ignored 40k), we still have the old minis in store...

> > 3) Are you trying out the new rules?

Maybe (If the rules come with a deal of cool minis - I won�t buy seperately)

> > 4) New miniature prices.

Not yet in store - but I suppose expensive (think the new GW theme is:
field squadrons - not armies!)

> > 5) Availability issues?

A german version is planned, but I have no date (I think the UK version is
not
published here because they are going to translate...) - having all minis
availible
as soon as the set comes out ;-)

Greetings

--
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++
Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam f�r nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail