Net epic gold work commences

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:12:22 -0400

Hi!

I have done the initial legwork to recruit artists, proofreaders and
text formatters for the Net epic gold project.

I thank all those individuals who have volunteered their time for the
effort!

As things evolve, I'll give everyone updates and samples of what has
been done.

All things considered the project may be completed much sooner than I
anticipated and if all goes well, well see it by summertime.

Peter