Re: [NetEpic ML] Photo requests

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:43:20 +0100

Hi

I do have some pictures that actually are worth publishing, and I can certainly take more, but they will be quite large.

Are this pictures meant for the Gold edition or the netepic 5.0? The gold edition should have the high resolution-pictures, but 5.0 should have them downscaled for easier downloading.

Eivind