Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Photo requests

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:02:00 -0400

Hi!

Stephane Montabert wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have plenty of Eldar models painted, mostly OOP
>ones.
>Regarding photo request, how do you want your
>pictures?
>
>- white background / "natural" battlefield background
>? I'm not speaking of picture editing here.

Natural battlefield background would be better.

>- one model per shot or a whole squadron/company per
>shot ?

One model per shot since they will be used in the units description in
the book and army cards. Company sized photos are also welcomed to
"adorn" the book as well.

>- Have you any request over heading / angle of the
>units to achieve some kind of consistency over the
>pictures ?

Good question. I'm not sure what to answer. Any suggestions?

>- What is the deadline for submission ? Where should I
>submit them ?

No deadline yet, since all people invloved will do them as their time
permits.

Send everything to primarch_at_...

>Thanks for your reply (especially since I may have
>missed a post already answering this).
>
> 'Fane

Thank YOU!

Peter