Terrain preducers?!?

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:42:26 +0100

Hi all!!!

Is there some good company producing nice & cheap terrain in the Epic scale
I can find on the web?!? After some search I've been only able to find
ForgeWorld (well...nice, but not cheap at all! ^^) and some company just
making historical terrain...

I'd like to expand a little our collection.. you know, after some years
playing always with the usual thirty Epic Space Marine/Adeptus Titanicus
buildings and the good old hills... I'm gettig a bit bored! :p

I also seen that in the NetEpic 4.1 Squat Booklet are proposed the Games
Masters "Claw", "Ferret" and "Wolverine" APCs... but I cannot find any
website from this company...

Thanks in advance or all...

-Andrea