Re: [NetEpic ML] Squats 5.0

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:21:02 -0400

Deda wrote:

>What is the situation for the Squat in the 5.0 edition?
>
>I'm sorry, but in the last weeks I've not been able to follow the list too
>much.
>
>I just downloaded and printed the 5.0 Rules and the booklet at a first
>glance seems to be done at a HIGH standard, very rational and clear! I'll
>spend the evening reading it (I can do nothing else, I'm sick! ^^).
>
>..but what for the poor Squat?!?! ^__^'
>
>-Andrea

Hi!

Thats being edited as we speak. The squat book surprised us in the sense
that we didn't expect such a HIGH volume of recommendations and
additions during its revision. It turned out that it had more work than
other books like the tyranids or orks.

I suspect our editor will crank then out over the course of a month or two.

I agree that the newer books and organization our more intuitive and
easy to read. The addition of standarized definitions was most welcome!

Peter