Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: The Hrudd

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 9:49:53 +0100

Nils and I played around with the idea of making a ratmen army. We figured we could use the ratmen from irregular. We have not seen any of the minis, but based on the undead-minis they have it is safe to say that the minis are quite rudely and undetailed. The ratmen gunners could perhaps go for standard infantry.

Eivind