RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: The Hrudd

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:11:58 +0100

Hepp,

I've looked through my archives, we didn'tget as far as actually putting
together an army list...
Just som odd ideas...

Same army construction/BP rules as orks.
Large infantry based army with poor quality troops...
The ratracer (the Space vermin (as we called thewm) equivalent of the ork
battlewagon)
Tough Superheavies, but no titans...
An Avatar
Warp Stone driven technology
Plague bearers (Supported by nurgle)
Good Psychers
Giant rats
Large infiltration units (Gutterrunners)

I think that was most of it....