New Web Site and NetEpic 5.0 !

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:21:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi all !

I've just made my brand new website up and (barely)
running. I'll use it as a repository for all my 5.0
revision comments. You can have a look there:

http://www.stephane.info/show.php?code=NetEpic

The first topic covered so far is "does NetEpic
requires a rule of engagement for assault ?"

For the moment this website is nearly text-only, but I
plan to improve it a lot in the future.

I eagerly wait for your feedback ! (More on NetEpic
than on my site...)

Best regards,

 Stephane

=====
Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik