[NetEpic ML] Re: Bases: Old or New?

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:59:58 -0500

Yes I usually make square bases myself with plasticard (mainly for bike
or dreadnoughts), but I was wondering if there are some replacement for
GW square base (with the 5 holes to be precise)

Tnx anyway :o)

-->oh well. I don't know of any other company that makes stands like GW
(with the five divets). Some make ones the same size, but no divets.
Try either Bartertown or Ebay. Or a slow moving game store. One locally
I can still get some of the old metal demons for epic.

Josh R.

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell