Army Database

From: wotan_79 <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:41:59 -0000

Hello,

I just created a Database to record your armies (saw this an issue of
one of the last polls). I hope this is OK for the group moderators.

If so, anyone can feel free to enter his army / armies. A sample is
already provided by me.

Maybe anyone is inventing a simple way to record battles (to create a
new row for each battle makes it difficult to get a win/loose ratio I
think)...

But the army databse shoud give a good overview about the percentages
of armies used (no cheating please).

To enter, just visit the yahoogroup page and select "Database", there
the "Army Database" and then "Add row"...

Have fun.

Greetings

Sascha