Adeptus Custodes

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:43:31 -0000

Here's a thought. What would the army list be like for the Emperor's
personal legion the Legio Custodes? Since their all supposed to have
targeters and refractor feilds worked into their armor, how about a
+1 to hit (on top of any other bonuses) a refractor field for a 6+
fixed save, and since they take their gene-seed straight from the
Emperor a psychic save of 5+. Plus Terminator armor for all company
Captains. And since this is the Imperium's finest, how about Jaguar
gravitic AFV's, jet-bikes, and Lion gravitc tanks? I'll admit it
sounds pretty munchkin but I thought that limiting it to 1 company
per army (as an ally contingent) would be all right and they would
be expensive as hell. I've been following the Horus Heresy CCG and
they have quite a few Custodes cards such as Constantin Valdor,
Legatus of the Legio Custodes and chief Custodian to the Emperor.