Slann 5.0 book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:50:08 -0800

Hi!

Just reviewed the Slann book, great work as usual! :-)

I would not worry about necron options for the troops, they can be
tacked on later if time and enthusiasm permits.

The fluff sounds more coherent and dramatic this time around, much more
inspiring .

All that would be left is the Tau list (courtesy of Kelvin and edited
and formatted by Jar) and a proto-type Necron list to end the first (and
undoubtably long) phase of the revision.

After this we will revisit each book, post polls and "finalize" each
book according to a schedule to be layed out at the appropriate time.
Once the process is ended they will be made available to the public via
the Epicentre.

I would think the process may be concluded this year.

Peter