Tyranid Battle Groups

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:06:44 -0000

A while back, Stephane Montabert brought up a good point - the Space
Marine rules for Tyranids included battlegroups: 3 Heirodules for 900
points, 3 Hierophants for 1300 points. They had fixed weapons back
then, so it'll turn into 3 Hierophant Hulls for 700 points and 3
Hierodule Hulls for 950 points. I'm going to include this in the
Tyranid Army Book, and we can debate the entire battlegroup issue
again when we come back to the core rules.
-Yar