Re: [NetEpic ML] How much would you pay for a net epic rulebook?

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:10:49 +0100

30 euros is nice, more is expensive, from my POV.In any case, if it is a
bit more expensive it is not a problem.

apart from that I suppose we have to add shipping costs (that's the bad
point of global network, everyone's is somewhere far away from the others),
hence the importance of an adjusted price.

BTW, count me in for the list of people-who-want-a-copy!!!

Albert