Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:07:37 -0000

> Marginal at best - we really needed more folks to vote, but I'll go
> for the Troll stupidity. This is because A) it got the most votes,
> B) it's the origional rules, and C) it's the easiest to remember.

Yeah, and you could add D) because it gets less random results. I
just hate those:

QUOTE
Roll a D6:
1: BOOM
2: Nothing great
3-5:As Expected
6:WOW! ExtraBall/Free Turn/You Just Won The Game
END QUOTE

-type of tables, wich plague the Ork book - but I guess Ork players
are fond of such things.

Speaking of stupidity, going from advance at worst to charge at best
is far enough to cost you a game (I speak from experience - 20 trolls
were just unable to reach an objective 40cm away in three turns)

 Stephane