Re: [NetEpic ML] Latest version of the Space Marines

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:01:51 -0400

Hi!

I'm going over the book as I write this. Splendid job adding those
marine specific logos, really adds to the visual appeal.

There's no abilities for the Stormseer of the White Scars chapter, I
dont know enough about them to maake some up. Hopefully someone else will.

This is also the moment for people to add more chapters if they have any
they'd like to see included.

The modified stats for the rapier may make the weapon more attractive
and appropriately the range is lower than the tarantula. I would however
think the modifer should be -2 not -3 (I think its too high)

I can make the sample army for 8-10 for any army lists that need it once
the books are done.

My two cents. :-)

Peter