Re: [NetEpic ML] Fan made marine chapter

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...> wrote:
> Thanks for pointing that out - I'll add them to the
> Marine Book. Is that part 2 of the series started in
> issue 4?

Yep. Part three has been in the works ever since. :o(
However, there is some hope as I have _nearly_
finished Raven Guard. Pretty easy, since they're
mostly codex. They are just more accurate with their
drop pods and have fewer vehicles.

> -Yar

J Saari

P.S. Nice to know somebody likes the Crimson Suns.
Even though the fluff is not too original. And to all
experts of medieval Japanese history out there, I made
a conscious desicion _not_ to use any "real" reference
material. I used 1st edition AD&D "Kara-Tur" and
"Oriental Adventures" plus Mishime Sourcebook for the
Mutant Chronicles for inspiration. ;o)