Re: [NetEpic ML] Weapons Swapping

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:21:26 +1000

At 11:41 AM 21/04/2004 +0000, you wrote:
> > Thanks for sharing! I have been thinking about this
> > for a long time. Now I only have to find a Finnish
> > supplier...
>
>You are welcome! You know, I've ordered my magnets oversea (I live in
>Switzerland) since WonderMagnets ships woldwide. And NO, I don't own
>any share in that company ;o)

I agree. Many thanks for sharing that Stephane. I've been looking for a
mini-magnet supplier for a while at a reasonable price and now I have
one. Need to set weapon swaps for my Tau Battlesuits.

-Kelvin....

"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth
creatures called? Feathers? Go 'quack'?"
"Cats."