Chaos hell talon flier

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:20:19 -0400

Hi!

I receive my order of FW goodies the other day and was surprised by the
size of the new chaos "hell talon" flier. I had envisioned it as an air
superiority fighter thinking it was like the doomwing in size. This
thing is HUGE, even bigger than the fire lord with lots of bombs in its
undercarriage.

So I'm changing my early proposed optional rules to reflect its massive
size.

Hell talon heavy bomber

Move: 75 cm
Armor 1+
CAF +7
weapons: gatling cannon 50 cm range, 4 attack dice, 5+ to hit, -1 save
modifier
                heavy bolters 25 cm range, 1 attack dice, 5+ to hit, 0
modifier (4 of these)
                plasma cluster bombs, 6BP, range: special, save modifier
-2, it uses the oversized 12cm tempalte NOT the smaller 6cm template

Morale: 2

Note: the hell talon counts as a super heavy type flier and the rules
for super heavies apply to it.

This is a support card detachment of 1 model for 400 points 4VP's

Comments?

Peter