Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1499

From: James Hughes <jamesivanhughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

PDF's of Codex Titanicus and 1st Edition Space Marine?

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but I was hoping someone here could help me. Several months ago I found a site, I believe it was UK based, where a guy had put up PDF scans of the 1st Edition Space Marine rules and the 1st Edition Codex Titanicus compilation. He also had scans of some banners from the Horus Heresy. Since then my hard drive died, and despite searching all over, I can't find the site again to download the files. I know these are really obsolete rules, but I really enjoyed reading them.

Thanks!!
James Hughes