NetEpic 5.0 Pledge

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:14:33 -0400

Hi!

In recent months I have been receiving on list as well as directly a lot
of mail regarding getting all those old rules from WD, CJ and versions
past, plus some internet made stuff (like units from epicollectors
website) into 5.0.

Since you are all aware of the Optional book, I would like to inform
everyone that as far as is humanly possible I'm going to get every shred
of information that SM second edition and NetEpic has created over the
last decade into 5.0.

We all know that NetEpic is about choosing to "do you're own thing", I
will do my utmost to make sure you get those choices.

Because at the end of the day the only "official" rules are those your
gaming buddies and you decide to use. NetEpic is just a tool to organize
your choices.

The time for my "full throttle" work on 5.0 and net epic gold is about a
week away, so I will strive to get you all that something special from
NetEpic by Christmas. :-)

Thanks for the patience!

Peter