[OT] Custom Eldar Tank

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 02:29:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I've been writing a lot recently, but not for NetEpic,
unfortunately! It's (slightly) off-topic but I'm now
the proud owner of two Black Unicorns, custom Eldar
tanks designed for Warhammer 40.000.

You can see what I'm speaking about here:

www.stephane.info/show.php?code=unicorn_1

www.stephane.info/show.php?code=unicorn_1&lg=fr
(French version)

The good news is that I'm now able to get back to
NetEpic work! ;o)

Best regards,

 Stephane

=====
Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik