Epic Symbols and Fonts

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:42:48 -0000

Hi,

I am searching for Epic symbols and fonts for my own foul purposes.

I'm speaking of the numerous silhouettes pictured in various Epic
cards, and other symbols depicted in White Dwarf battle reports.
Although it may be possible to scan them, I have no scanner at hand
and I'd much prefer having them as vector shapes rather than in any
static image format.

I'm sure there is nothing new here. If anyone has already done so or
found a website, please tell me. Even better, upload the font files
somewhere in netEpic group!

Best regards,

 Stephane