Re: Outnumbering in Assault

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:56:13 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "pariahpress" <pariahpress_at_y...>
wrote:
> In your first example (free for all) aren't troops within 1cm
> considered to be engaged in CC anyway? Wouldn't the extra Striking
> Scorpions be involved whether the IG player wanted them or not?
>
> -Ethan

Yeah, I admit the example could be made better... In the first
example, accordingly to your remark the second Striking Scorpion
stand should be involved but so is the last IG stand in the upper
right.

For the sake of the example, I only considered the base-to-base
contact as "involved in CC". If I have time I'll better the pictures,
with the 1cm control zone and all.

 Stephane