Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 02:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

Quick remark on Salamanders:

"Troop Restriction: The unstable gravitic and seismic
conditions on their home planet of Nocturne make
the training of certain troops difficult. For each
Company Card, you may buy one Support Card from the
following: any Assault Marines, any Bikes, or Land
Speeders."

It's unclear if it's up to one of each, or just among
all of them. With a company card, can I buy one
assault marine detachment AND one bike detachement AND
one land speeder detachment?
Also, what about Land Speeder variants? Shouldn't it
be written "any Land Speeder" as per bikes?

"Prohibited Army Cards: Assault Companies &
Detachments"

This restriction conflicts with the Troops
restrictions where assault detachments are allowed.

Stephane

=====
.:: www.stephane.info ::.
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik