Netepic - Continuation of list

From: lylekelm <kelm_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 05:29:24 -0000

Hi to all members.
I would like to see the list continue.While many may be distracted
with the release of Epic A and the new miniatures this will vary over
time.I have the new rules and enjoyed the new Epic (mark 5) but this
does not mean i like or enjoy netepic any less.
Members can choose to and should participate in various combined epic
forums. This can only be good for the system and ultimately help with
the continued release and availability of miniatures.
One of the strengths of netepic is the capacity for members to
influence the outcomes. The use of optional rules allows players to
use old favourites or experiment with new units that would not
receive general support from all in the epic community.
I like the current list that allows easy access to new and old
messages.It is a proven successful forum that has produced some
amazing results.As they say "if it isn't broken , don't fix it" !
Regards,
Lyle.