RE: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Future

From: EPICentre Webmaster <gambit_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:00:21 +0100

Hello :), comments below.

Tom.
EPICentre Webmaster

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane [mailto:kotrin_at_...]
I've recently turned a new eye on the latest release of the core
rules and Oh my! It's filled - I'd say crippled - by special rules
and optional rules. In the oldest version of Space Marine I own,
there was a french translation, including diagrams, of main rules. It
was two pages long.

[EPICentre Webmaster] A lite version would be cool, and I agree that
having the main version stripped down to the essentials is a fantastic
idea - allowing us to get new players started quickly before moving onto
the 'advanced' or 'optional' rules. Whilst I admit, I tend to use all
the rules straight away. There are a large number of people who don't.