NetEpic Future

From: mangonneau <mangonneau_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:01:23 +0200

> The current packages reflect the latest fluff. Deathstrikes
> are becoming increasingly rare on the battlefield. The
> Imperial Guard uses Chimeras, etc. The fluff is evolving,
> and I think that there is room in NetEpic for people who
> prefer the newer fluff to the Rogue Trader fluff that forms
> the foundation of NetEpic. A foundation of fluff... what
> a terrible metaphor!

You could do alternate armie lists/sets.

For exemple, old GI you know and the new GI in EA.
"Items" in one list may not be used in the other. The
balance will be separated (no trouble with new units
in old amries).

A great problem for NetEpic success is the lack
of pictures in rules set. No diagram, no illustration,
no draw, no... It is not so diggest to read it. Not
so attractive.

                    A.M.F.

.