Important Letter for netepic Members

From: chk2gy16 <chk2gy16_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:11:18 -0000

Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu
All it takes is thirty seconds.

Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu

This is a one time opportunity.
You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu
If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu

by sending a mail here netepic-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com