[NetEpic ML] Re: Suggestion

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:09:23 -0600

Hi!

How about everybody making a list of the house rules they play with in
NetEpic and then someone could put together a booklet with house rules, or
even put it into Incoming.....this would be great!
Thats an idea! All people have to do is start posting the stuff and I can compile it.

Also, it seems that interest in revising NetEpic is down...perhaps this is
because the rules are fine as they are....but the army lists needs redoing
IMHO.

Actually the reason is that I'm waiting for Ken to get his computer from his move to start re-edit and include what was voted on.

One Peter