Re: [NetEpic ML] Anyone thought of or made a demonhunters army list

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Given the information gleaned from the UK games day
> and what FW plans to
> release with its epic grey knights line, anyone
> thought of or made a
> demonhunters army list?
>
> Let me know.
>
> Peter

Sorry for a late comment; when I'm busy I forget to
read my private mail.

IMO the "daemonhunters" are best represented by the
Grey Knights support card.

Reason? Grey Knights seem rarely to fight at even
company strength, let alone in Epic scale. To combat a
major incursion they enlist IG, marines and the like
as ther just isn't enough of them even when counting
Inquisitorial stormtroopers which, adimttedly, could
also be made available.

Just M(NS)HO, of course.

J Saari