Slaanesh Subjugator Hell Slicer Arms Needed

From: ewraith1 <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:53:36 -0000

Hi everyone. First I'm sorry to use this board for this request but
I'm desperate. I made a trade and got short changed. It was a
really good deal so I'm not that fustrated. I've got 2 Slaanesh
Subjugators without their Hell Slicer arms. So I've only got 2 of
the 3 pieces needed for each Subjugator. Does any have 2 of the Hell
Slicer Arms of trade or sale. I have a large Epic collection going
back to Space Marine, so if you want something Epic I proabably have
it. If you want to sell it to me I will pay a reasonable amount.
Please take a look and see what you have in your bitz box. Here is
my email address: ewraith_at_... so this subject will not take
anymore board space.
Thank you very much for your time, Ed Raith
PS-I cleaned the message up. I should have read it before posting,
sorry.