Re: [NetEpic ML] Knight images?

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:08:06 +0100

On 9 Nov 2004 at 10:13, Ed Raith wrote:

> The Titan Legions Codex (1994)(not the rule book) has all 5 Knights in
> great detail. Titan Legions was the last in the Space Marine line of
> Epic Games before Epic 40k (1997). I hope this helps, Ed Raith

Unfortunately, no. My codex (along with almost everything else
Epic-related) is sitting 500km away from me at the moment. I was
hoping to find something online.

And since we're at it, I think it's time to build a picture library,
possibly with alternate mini suggestions.... how many members
know how the two Tarantula variants look like, let alone own
them....

Boy, does it feel good to rant about a todo list when you didn't even
contribute in the slightest to the actual books.... eh ;-)

Luca Lettieri