First Fire Question

From: Wes Garrison <wes_garrison2001_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:56:31 -0000

Hello,
    My name is Wes and I have been a member here for some time though never post.
However some friends and I have finally started playing the Netepic rules after trying 2 ed
and Armagedon...we love Netepic. A point was brought up that when a unit is on first fire
orders he can elect to snap fire as a reactionary measure. However my friend seemed to
also think that once you snap fire you can first fire in the first fire round as well. Though
this benefitted me greatly it did not seem right and the rules did not support or discount
this fact. So which is it? Clairification would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Wes