Changes at the De'Aynes gallery! ...we want your photos!

From: space_wolf_15 <expert_knowledge_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:14:56 -0000

Greetings Epic players near and far!

Some important news... as you may know already there are changes afoot
at Netepic.org's De'Aynes gallery.
Chris Corker has stepped down from the role of curator, having done a
sterling job for a few years now, and I have taken up the torch.
Chris will remain part of the Epicentre team as archivist, and will be
tasked with adding unit and army descriptions, and generally chasing
me up with any mistakes!

Tom will hopefully finish a big update later today, so there will be
almost a hundred and fifty new photos for you to enjoy across the
various race galleries;
http://www.netepic.org/GALLERY/view_album.php?set_albumName=albun96

The future of De'Aynes.... We would like to see it become the most
complete gallery of Epic models on the net, (as if it isn't already! )
..showcasing painting and modelling talent from across the globe.
There are reams of images available now, but I know there are a lot of
talented painters and modellers here, so submissions would be
fantastic for all the sections!

Please send any photos you would like to share with the whole
community my way; to gallery_at_...

I will let everyone know when updates go up!
I've got a plans for some new sections, including a terrain one to
start with- so any photos of scenery you have, either GW or
scratchbuilt, will be especially handy!

Cheers! ~Gabriel