Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:21:22 +0100

On 22 Nov 2004 at 1:56, cibernyam wrote:

> There is another manticore model, the one with kind of 'ball' on top
> of it, older than mark 1. I have two detachments at home but no
> digital camera available.

Yeah, the "spiked chain" manticore. Added it to the book as the correct
Mark I, will go online on the next update. Still missing an image for it,
though; all I have for now is the catalog, but that shows the
unassembled bits - it had the same chassis as the Mark I Basilisk.
Pretty ugly piece, if you ask me. Thanks for pointing this out.

Luca Lettieri