Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperial hardware book update

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:56:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Magnus,

Most of what you require I have, so I will check out the list again after work and take photos, must these models be painted? I have them but not all are painted. I have old metal infantry from 1989 in various poses, plus metal marine biker with sword, the dropship, exodites, psi titan, epic40k sprues for all races, the latest SM chararcter blister, FW grey knights. The titan weapons and heads are all present but again I hope you dont want them painted

Doug

magnus_at_... wrote:

Yet another update online. Mostly added SM infantry, bikes, support
and walkers.

I still lack some pictures (mostly infanty types - those found around
the web usually depict a number of stands, I was hoping to get clear
images of one single piece for each type).

As far as units go, the book is nearing completion. This is what I
know is still missing:

IG infantry, bikes etc. - basically what you find in the old and new
IG sprues

SM fiddly "character" types - I need pictures of E:40K sprues, or box
contents or whatever was packaged in that version. I don't know which
models exactly came with E:40K, and there's also the new SM character
pack just released for E:A to categorize. Oh, and FW Grey Knights
too. I hate these things... Orks will give me huge headaches in this
department (groan)

Plastic titan variants - both heads and weapons (i.e. the old warlord
weapon sprues basically)

New models released for E:A (both by GW and FW) which don't fit the
NetEpic structure. I need to know how to "assign" those, i.e. if
as variants of some old detachment or as new unit types. This mainly
impacts tanks (the new Leman Russ variants, etc.) and the various
siege masters units, which have absolutely no equivalent in NetEpic
terms

Psi Titan and Dropship. Never seen those, don't have any idea how
they look (sigh). If anyone wants to make my job easier by gifting me
those minis so I can study them, I'll appreciate ;-)

If anyone knows of Imperial units (any army) missing from the book
and not included in this list, by all means let me know.

Enjoy,
Luca

Yahoo! Groups Links