Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperial hardware book update

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:41:42 +0000 (GMT)

ok as I know the epicollector site well I have now a good idea of what you want. I have a lot more than whats on his site and will take photos with a white background as I find the detail is much better especially with the metal infantry. Sayth who runs the Epicollector site is normally quite busy but what I can do is take pictures of the relevant models on his site as well as the others he doesnt have. That should be a problem and I should have the first batch completed Saturday and Sunday the next batch. I cant do it any earlier as my week is full. I will also label them appropriately so you shouldnt have to do too much.

The models you are after are hard to find and hardly show up at all on Ebay. The Psi titan requires the beetleback warlord sprue because the parts for the Psi titan were just unreleased weapon mounts and head piece, again another hard model to find. I wish you luck.

Doug

Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...> wrote:

On 24 Nov 2004 at 6:56, douglas woodcock wrote:

> Hi Magnus,
>
> Most of what you require I have, so I will check out the list again
> after work and take photos, must these models be painted? I have them
> but not all are painted. I have old metal infantry from 1989 in
> various poses, plus metal marine biker with sword, the dropship,
> exodites, psi titan, epic40k sprues for all races, the latest SM
> chararcter blister, FW grey knights. The titan weapons and heads are
> all present but again I hope you dont want them painted

I'm following a strict policy of "unpainted is better that nothing" :-)
If I may ask a favor: take close-up shots of the infantry. These things
are small enough to be difficult to appreciate even when you're holding
them in your hands; showing them through pictures is difficult.
I was hoping to use images from the Epicollector site
(http://www.epicollector.com/), but I got no reply when asking from
permission. You can have a look at the Epic model catalog there,
especially SM infantry; those are the kind of pictures I'm after.

Incidentally.... I was mostly away from the Epic world when the US
archive sold the last unreleased Epic models. If anyone has the
following models and wants to sell / trade, drop me a line:

Eldar Exodites (any model)
Psi - Titan (the metal parts; by the way, where you supposed to use
them with some sprue?)
Imperial Dropship

Luca Lettieri

Yahoo! Groups Links

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win �10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.