Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Paul T. <paul_j_t_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:05:08 -0000

Hi doug,
The imfamous chainsaw biker was the other I was thinking of. I was under the
impression that was one of the thing's you'd managed to get ahold of, but I
take it not?

These days I'm inclined to belive that if you havent managed to hunt at
least oneof them down then they cant exist - it must be a conversion someone
did of the guy with the sword!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://mercenarybrush.com - The Mercenary Brush Galleries & Painting Service