[NetEpic ML] Squat Army List

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 10:33:18 -0600

Hi!

Since I released the revised slann list I'm digging up other stuff that still buried in my computer and needs to see light of day.

In the vault I have uploaded the revised squat army list. Whats new to them is that I gave them an armored force, their own tanks and transports. No more borrowed rhinos (although you can still get them), I tried to be squatty ion my designed or the armored untis for them.

Take a look at them at: http://www.egroups.com/docvault/netepic/

Opinions welcome.

Peter