Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book news and a (small) rant

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:18:18 -0000

> What *specific* specs do the photos need to be in? This includes
> what size attachments will your email reject.

As per the previous reply, there is no hard limit configured. But to
avoid wasting your time: keep it under 5m, this should definitely
work.

> How do you want the photos labeled?

If you can, use a descriptive label (i.e. "warlord", "SM infantry").
But it's not important, as I'm going to review everything and I have
my own naming convention so I rename them anyway.

> In cases like the Warlord and Reaver where you are counting
> different weapon configureations as different Marks how many
> different versions do you want?

I'm not counting different configurations as different Marks,
otherwise the Warlord would have a billion ones.

The Marks for Warlords refer to different minis. The Pre-Mark I is
different from the beetle (at least that's the impression from the AT
rulebook; I've never seen an actual mini); the last two marks are
different metal pieces. Mark II was the first metal warlord, released
in the late TL era. Mark III is the E:40K and current one.

The first two Marks for Reavers have more to do with the fact they
were released at different times (and with different "options")
rather than the specific weapons they have. I guess I could just
collapse them in one Mark, though, since they're the same mini.

Luca