Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Hardware book news and a (small) rant

From: Luca Lettieri <luca.lettieri_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:47:45 +0100

On 16 Dec 2004 at 8:25, douglas woodcock wrote:

> This file has disappeared or wasnt uploaded. I wanted to take a look
> at the models missing to take photos. I have a bit of time now and
> wanted to see where we are up to. So I can fill in more gaps.

Are you talking about the imperial book? If so, the book had to be split
in two, because it's now too big and Yahoo won't let me upload it in one
piece. To find the two parts, just go to the NetEpic group home, into
the "Files" section, "Net Epic 5" folder. The two files are named:

NetEpic Hardware Book - Armies of the Imperium Part I A-L.pdf
NetEpic Hardware Book - Armies of the Imperium Part II M-Z.pdf

In the next update I'm going to put the images of the various FW Grey
Knights units in and maybe replace a few pictures here and there.

Luca Lettieri