Iron Warrior new unit

From: A.M.F. <KOKEL>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:37:33 -0000

I painted some figurines to the colors of the Iron Warriors. I
consider that they are in the spirit of the Legion. Also, I created
these some cards as I count to use. Done in this that good you seem.

Iron Warrior : Auxiliary Company of Artillary

1 Aspiring Champion
1 Basilisk Battery
1 Thudd Gun Battery
1 Rapier Battery

Cost : 500 pts

Break : 6 / Morale : 2 / VP : 5

Auxiliary Company :
- You can't have more Auxiliary Company than Iron Warrior Century
- An Auxiliary Company works in all point as an ordinary company.
- This Auxiliary Company is an Iron Warrior Compagny and get its own
Iron Warrior reward card as normal.

Special Card : Iron Warrior

Hellhound Squadron

3 Hellhounds

Cost : 150 pts

Break : 2 / Morale : 2 / VP : 2

Special Card : Iron Warrior

Bombard Battery

3 Bombards

Cost : 200 pts

Break : 2 / Morale : 2 / VP : 2

Special Card : Iron Warrior

Stormhammer

1 Stormhammer

Cost + 200 pts

Break : +0 / Morale : - / VP : + 2

Replace Aspiring Champion by this Stormhammer
This Storhammer is an Iron Warrior command unit

Archi Magister F�ag�l

"ANHAK DRAKKHEN AGHNAHIR HURTHD !!!!!"

.