Re: Demonic Animosity

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:27:10 -0000

Hello,

I recently read this idea in the Chaos Codex, and in my opinion it
should remian an optional rule. Most Chaos players I have played
with use multiple demons in a battle and don't need to worry about
their forces fighting each other. I also think that demons from the
same god should be immune from this rule.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, KOKEL Pierre aka Archi Magister