Extra Squat Exo Trikes

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:47:31 -0000

Hello,

I am an old time Epic player starting in 1992. I have a quick
question regarding the Squats. Back are 1996-1997, there was a
Squat page run by Aaron Teske. He once put together a Special Card
unit of about 5-6 Squat Exo Trikes, due to the fact that there were
unused Exo trikes in the Squat box set. Does anyone here remember
and/or have these rules? If so, could you please post them? Thank
you in advance.